Sunday, May 8, 2011

Getting started

Through this blog, I have the sole and vast objective of discussing what goes on in Brazil, just like its name suggests. How have we been behaving lately? What are nice examples to point out on how Brazil is becoming such a powerful nation? Who are the people that are important to us, in this country and beyond?

Everything you find here is written in English because my aim is to reach readers abroad with an inside local analysis that is different from that of the mainstream media outlets, but I guess it would be a very good idea if my fellow countrymen collaborated commenting on the multiple topics I plan to talk about.

In other words, I want to prove that Brazil is not exactly like the video below suggests:



Enjoy your virtual trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment